June 10, 2008

I Was Washing My Guys!


M came to get me the other day and told me that there was something wrong with the sink in the bathroom. When I went in there and saw the muddy, dirty mess, I knew it had something to do with S. He has been giving his guys baths in the sink lately, so I figured it was something along those lines. When I asked him what it was, he said, "I was washing my guys!" He sure was. There was mud, rocks, and sticks in the sink. I sure hope those guys got nice and clean.

11 comments:

Misty said...

Some days be ban the action figures.... baths and all....

Yvonne said...

His little guys must have really needed to be washed ; )

Klin said...

How much dirt can the little guys hold? That's a lot of stuff off some little guys.

I do love his logic. Cute.

Lana said...

ok, it's been several days...where is the picture of Yoho?

maggie moran said...

My friend once told his little girls that the dirtiest thing in the world was money. So his kids collected all their coins and gave them a good washing and shining in the garbage disposal! Agh! :)

Cheri said...

Wow- that's alot of dirt. Don't you just love boys!!

Dianna said...

Too cute! And those frames below are awesome. Any hopes of you doing a tutorial for those of us who are craftily clueless?

-Special Mothertivity- said...

grose! was he inspired to wash the sink too? :)

Saedi said...

This kills me! One day he's breaking his toys, the next day he's covering them with mud, then washing them squeaky clean. He must have an amazing imagination!

Gina said...

Boys will be boys... I already get to deal with mud on a daily basis.

chrissy said...

Ha ha! Oh my gosh. I'm sorry you had to clean that up, but that's hilarious!