April 30, 2008

Toni Jean

One of my best friends growing up stopped by for a quick visit last week. If I'd known she was coming I would have done my hair or put make-up on, but instead this is what she got. It was SO good to see her. It's been way too long. She has 5 boys! It's funny that between the two of us we have 9 kids and we were at my house with no kids around. How did that happen? I'm so grateful that I had such wonderful friends growing up. Even though we live in different states, don't get to talk too often, but yet when we get together it's as if no time has passed at all. I love this girl!

11 comments:

Sabra said...

How Fun!! Toni is such an awesome girl. Tell her hello for me.

Yvonne said...

It's always so great to spend time with good friends, isn't it.

Tori :) said...

Thats a great pic!! And u r super skinny!

Gina said...

What are you talking about? You look awesome!

Suzanne said...

I think you look great without makeup! Isn't it so fun to get together with old friends? :) I'm glad you had such a fun and kid-free visit! :)

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Oh, so wonderful to have friends to wear no makeup around!!

Steph

Lana said...

FUN!

Also I love your new blog look, so cute.

Brandee Lloyd said...

Your new template is so cute!!! Glad you changed it I was sick of looking at the pink! Just kidding love ya!

Chellie said...

Fun! I wish I didn't live so far away from my "old" friends! I have to drop in on them when I am in Utah!

BTW, don't want to sound all freaky here or anything, but since you've lost so much weight, I think you exactly like Dani.

I have a good life said...

OH MY GOODNESS! You look so stunning. You don't need any make up or anything and I can really see the lost weight. You look magnificent. I've always been envious of just how incredibly gorgeous you are....and you go and raise the bar again! :)

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

oh how i wish i had been there too! i miss you girls so much. at some point we need to all get together!

and how cute are you two together!