August 1, 2007

Utah Blog Fest 2007

So, I'm a little late on blogging, but I have been oh so busy. The blog fest was a blast! I was so looking forward to meeting all my blog friends. It turned out even better than I had expected. I'm so glad Tori and Suzanne put this together.


Thanks to Emily, we met up in Heber at a beautiful cabin. We enjoyed yummy food and got to learn a little bit more about each other. I got the award for the friendliest blogger and the blog with the best photos. Thanks guys!! We played some fun games, and had an all-around wonderful time. I really hope we can do it again soon.

Tori and I had some fun playing with the house decor!


I even got to kiss a handsome knight!

A few of us stayed to kick up our heels and.....


be Charlie's Angels!

7 comments:

Tori :) said...

It was fun!! I can't wait to get to know you better.
I love the pics- there were a few I hadn't seen before. Too funny!

Suzanne said...

It's never too late for a post! :)

Oh, I had so much fun getting to meet you! I haven't seen the kicking up the legs photo yet! You guys cracked me up with all the medieval decorations! :D

I have a good life said...

I am JEALOUS! I think it would've been a great time to meet everyone! Looks like a blast! Glad you loved it.

Tori :) said...

That knight you're kissing looks suspiciously like MY knight. What the heck?? Were you hittin' on my metal man???
Was that what we were fighting with the swords over?? ;)

Klin said...

Hmmmm.. Blog. Fest. Note to self- be in on the planning for the next one!

It was an extra rockin' good time.

Gina said...

Tori is cracking me up!

V, it was so nice to finally meet you. You are a strikingly beautiful gal! It's so awesome that pretty people like yourself are so cool to hang out with! What a package!

Chellie said...

ok.. so I'm bummed... it looks like everyone had a GREAT time.
It came down to helping my mom the day before my bro's farewell and being there. I hate making choices, but I know my mom needed me.
I was totally looking forward to it.
You are so cute!