August 8, 2007

Where Did Your Mom Get Pregnant?


The other day we were in the car and M's really good friend Morgan was with us. Morgans' mom is having a baby, so there was a lot of baby talk. Like: Do you want a brother or a sister? What do you want the baby to be named? Are you excited? And, my favorite: Where did you mom get pregnant? She thought about this one for a minute and said nothing. Then M piped up and said, "Oh I know, I think it was at family home evening!" Morgan agreed with M and told us that that was where it probably happened because that was when her parents told them! I kept my mouth shut the entire time, but inside I was dying. If they only knew!!

12 comments:

Tori :) said...

That's so funny!!
I remember a contest on the radio where they had you call in and name your baby the name of the place he/she was conceived. Such as "Honda Accord Smith" or "Motel 6 Thompson." It was really funny.

nikko said...

Oh my. That is too funny. I would be having a hard time suppressing my giggles if that were a conversation in my car!

Mel said...

I love the things kids come up with, their innocence. This is so cute!

lera said...

That is so funny!!!!

Klin said...

Treats for kids $2
Drive in car- $5
Conversation about conception occurring at FHE! Priceless

Gina said...

Way to hold your tongue! I would have picked up my cell phone and told the hubby immediately! Something like, "Hey, Morgan just told us that she thinks her mom got pregnant at FHE... any thoughts?" And then just listened to him laugh and me laugh with him!

GREAT STORY! Thanks for sharing!

Suzanne said...

Oh my goodness, that is so funny! Hopefully there's really not conceiving going on at Family Home Evening! LOL! :D

You wanted to know why my Cadaver score was so high, so I'll send you an e-mail to let you know! :)

Lei said...

Rofl! I love it!

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious!!! I definately hope that it didn't happen at FHE...wouldn't that be a learning experience!

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

That is so funny! Quite the experience for everyone if it were true... one I'm sure NO ONE would want to have. :)

Jennie said...

oh that is great!

swampbaby said...

So THAT'S how it is in their family!... JK. I love this story! That is too funny.