August 15, 2007

Nice Matters

"This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you've been awarded please pass it on to 7 others who you feel are deserving of this award."




My sweet friend & dancing buddy Tori gave me this wonderful award, and Lei from My Many Colored Days. Thanks!! I try to be a nice person most of the time, and hope that people can see my efforts. I guess it paid off!


Now, I bestow this award on:


txmommy, who is my dear sweet sister. She is one of the nicest people I know and is always thinking of others. I keep saying that when I grow up, I want to be just like her!


Anna, also my sister and an extremely nice person. She has been through so much with her health and I admire her for her positive attitude. No one could ask for a better sister.


Kelsi has been a dear friend of mine for a long time. We grew up together and made wonderful memories together. She is such a great friend and could always make me smile. We kind of lost touch for a while with being married, having kids, and just life. But, recently I found her blog and have been getting little glimpses of what is going on in her life. It feels like there was no gap in between talking, she's just one of those people you can pick up where you left off and carry on.


Melanie is also a dear friend of mine who I just got back into touch with through blogging. Crazy! We were roommates for a while and I just love her. She is an amazing person and is so sweet! She would do anything for anyone! Love you Meme!


Nikko from Three Blonde Boys is a very nice person. I got to meet her while I spent some time at my sisters' house. Her boys are darling and she takes great pictures!!

Blackeyedsue was one of the first blogs I started reading. She seems super nice and I would LOVE to meet her one day. She's been going through some tuff times with this pregnancy and still has a positive attitude!

And, last but not least Chel from Happiness is Everything. I was so sad that I couldn't meet her at Blog Fest because she seems like the type of person I would get along great with. Her little Scarlet is so beautiful! I can't link her because she's changed her blog to a private one, but I think she is very deserving of the Nice Matters Award!

7 comments:

Suzanne said...

Yay! You are so deserving of this award! :D

You're right, TXMommy is such a nice person! I know most of these bloggers, but there are a few I need to check out!

Tori :) said...

YAY! for Nice Awards! Your picks are great.

Amanda said...

Very deserving! You are so sweet! :D

Chellie said...

You are so nice! I'm convinced we need to hang out!
...and thanks too. :)
P.S. my blog is not private anymore... for now. :) But you are always welcome to it!

nikko said...

You are so sweet. :o) Thank you.

Lisa M. said...

Ah, neat! Very.

Blackeyedsue said...

Wow! Thank you. It is an honor! I just made it over here and I am so excited! I put my post up on my blog before I even knew you nominated me! I will for sure change it to add your name when Blogger settles down and is nice to me again. I wish we could give Blogger a "Nice Matters Award!"