August 14, 2007

Jolly's Ranch

We went camping this weekend with some friends at Jolly's Ranch. We had a blast. They have a huge camper which was really nice. T, M, and J all slept in the camper with them and DH, S and I slept in the tent. The tent wasn't too bad except for the fact that the first night our air mattress went flat and it felt like we were sleeping on cement. But, oh well. Maybe some day we'll be able to get a nice camper. It sure was nice to have a toilet, air conditioning, a t.v., and running water. They sure know how to camp in style!

The men cooking a very yummy breakfast!

S playing on the bunk beds!


The kids enjoying "Cat in the Hat" after a busy day of playing!


Water fun!!

Catching bugs, worms, and skippers.


More water fun!


My cute little princess!

9 comments:

Suzanne said...

It looks like you've been on so many fun trips this summer. Even better if you can go with friends. It looks like you had a great time! :)

Tori :) said...

Woo hoo! Looks like an awesome time.
So I guess that means y'all didn't go to Cali, right?

Cheri said...

Camping is so fun! Makes me want to fit in one more trip before the summer's over!

Lana said...

looks like so much fun!

Klin said...

I LOVE Jolley's Ranch! I love camping, too. Looks like you all had a great time.

Klin said...

PS. I tagged you for a meme.

Gabriela said...

Camping with ac and a tv-now I think I could handle that.

Love M's birthday cake-I've made one like that before.

And lol at the "FHE" baby making. Kids are too cute!

Lei said...

What fun. Hey, I nominated you for the Nice Matters Award!

Gina said...

Camping "in style" is SO the way to go! Glad you had a great experience!