June 21, 2007

T.R.O.U.B.L.E.



S was playing happily in the bath the other day, while DH and I were in our bedroom talking. We heard the normal splashing and playing, and then we heard, "I am a genius!". Well, I had to see what that was all about. When I went in, I found him back in his clothes and completely wet. I asked him what he was doing, he then told me that I didn't have to wash his clothes I only had to dry them, because he washed them while he was in them. This was why we heard the genius comment. I just laughed and rolled my eyes. This kid is something else.

7 comments:

Gina said...

What a NUT!

Tori :) said...

He IS a genius! We should just throw our kids in the bath fully dressed. Why didn't I think of that??

Mel said...

LOL. What a kid!

Amanda said...

What a sweetie, thinking of his mother in that way! lol

Lana said...

he's sooooo smart!

jenica said...

rock on, could you ask for a more thoughtful child?

Cheri said...

I love his creativity- anything to help out with all that laundry that always piles up!!