June 7, 2007

Tagged!

lei from My Many Colored Days and Chel from Happiness is Everything tagged me to do the 7 random things meme, so here we go:

1. I can remember birthdays and phone numbers very easily. I don't know why, I just know I can. I still remember some of my friends' numbers from high school. Although I have to admit that now most of my numbers are programmed into my cell phone so I don't have to memorize as many.

2. I love flip flops! I have about 20 pairs. A girl can never have too many right? I mean, I have to have some in every color and so they can match all my outfits. Not to mention all the different styles!!

3. I never learned to whistle. I always wanted to, but just can't do it.

4. Sweets are my downfall. I love chocolate, ice cream, pastries, cobbler, apple crisp, and the list goes on and on and on. I think probably the only treat I'm not particularly fond of is cake.

5. I would love to be on the Amazing Race. Every season DH and I talk about how we would like to give it a try. However, neither of us have even attempted to apply. Maybe we need to, it would be a blast!!

6. I have to have my toenails painted. I don't like going out without them painted. Toes aren't that cute as it is, so anything to do to make them a little cuter.

7. I have a passion for dance. I love to dance!! I danced from elementary through college. I wish I could find a studio that would teach adults. I'd be there in a heart beat.

Now, if you haven't played along and you'd like to, consider yourself tagged!!

10 comments:

Chellie said...

You should totally apply for the Amazing Race! How cool would that be?? :)

ok... so I love flip flops, painted toes & treats. That was a great list!

Amanda said...

Fun list!

My sister is the one in our family that will NEVER forget a birthday or other important date. Me, not so good!

Love treats too! I am the same with my toe nails. They are always painted in the summer.

Anonymous said...

A love of flip flops and painted toe nails....the perfect combination!

Lei said...

Fun stuff! Thanks for playing!

Tori :) said...

I am SO #1. I still remember my 8th grade boyfriend's birthday- Nov. 21.
Flip Flops rock! My mom just gave me a Texas LOnghorns pair!
Sour candy is my downfall.
I can't dance. At all.

Suzanne said...

How fun to learn more about you! :) All those goodies you listed sound fantastic. I love flip flops too. They're so fast to put on and cheap too. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, I could have written #s 1, 3 and 4 about myself! Weird!

Jane, Pinks & Blues Girls

Cheri said...

I'm jealous of your memory- my daughter is also blessed in that area. At 8 years old she can remember all of our family and her aunts and uncles and cousins birthdays! It's pretty amazing and comes in handy since I am quite forgetful!

jenica said...

i think that 2 and 5 were the only one's i couldn't identify completely with. ;-D

you should totally apply for amazing race. just imagine how much time traveling the world kidless? i guess that would make it a little bittersweet though?

Gina said...

I am right there with you on #1 and #6... ALL THE WAY!