June 26, 2007

Glamorous!!


My sister is going to beauty school and asked if she could take the girls and give them manicures and pedicures. Oh yeah, and by the way, could she also dye their hair pink?!

The girls had a great time and came home with huge smiles. Their hair was PINK! I wish I would have gotten a picture of it right away because now some of the color has faded. But, it still looks darling!


They love having their pink hair and think they are so glamorous. I did however get several dirty looks at church. Like I was some horrible mother for letting my girls have pink hair. Okay first of all, it will wash out in like a week or two. It's summer. And it's fun. So, does that make me a fun mom or a horrible-I-can't-believe-she-let-her-girls-do-that mom? Hopefully, a fun one!!

17 comments:

Suzanne said...

How fun! I think the fact that the dye isn't permanent says a lot. You are a fun mom! :D

Tori :) said...

Stinkin cute!

Lana said...

FUn!! I wish we were there then we'd join you in the pinky hair club.

lera said...

Oh. It's fun and adorable. And it's summer. And your sister did it. It's not like you took them to a salon and paid to have it done.

Amadeo said...

Fun Fun Fun!!!!

Amanda said...

It's cute, they love it, it's not permanent, you are a fun mom!

Mel said...

Oh, it's so cute! You are a fun mom. And like Tori says, "You Rock".

Cheri said...

It's really cute! You're right- it's not permanent. I bet the girls just love it. I can see my girls being all about that too!

Emily said...

Even if it was permanent... You are a cool Mom, very cute. My friend's mom told her in high school, if hair dye is the only chemical you are addicted to, then that's okay by me. There is a lady in my ward who lets her daughters use temp dyes on their hair regularly and I'm always interested to see what color they will have next week.

Chellie said...

Very cool... you are a fun, hip mom. I'd so let me girl(s) do the exact same thing!! Your girls are adorable!!

jenica said...

love it. a little freedom never hurt anyone, and it's just hair! there are much bigger things to get your panties into a ruffle about. ;-D

Gina said...

It's temporary... do people really think you'd let them have pink hair forever?

I think you are one awesome mom to indulge them and let them have some glam girl fun!

Lei said...

Ok, you are a rad mom. Seriously.

Terry said...

You are totally a fun mom!

Its no big deal for the kids to have pink hair for a couple weeks. If coloring their hair is the worst thing that your kids ever do than you are lucky!!s

Nancy Face said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Busy Bee Lauren said...

That is so way cute! I love that you let them do it! Your blog is so adorable, I hope its ok if I keep stopping in?!

Anonymous said...

It's harmless, really. Fun Moms are the best!!!