June 4, 2007

Misc. Blogging


I love my bath robe. I wear it everyday. J always wants to wear mine. I finally gave in and let her put in on and then S needed to put DH's on. They looked too cute, I had to get a picture of them.

I love spending time with family. It is my favorite thing to do. We had a great time with all of DH's family here. Somehow S got stuck in this bucket. He thought it was hilarious and was running around the yard for a long time like this.


Our neighbor across the street has a huge backyard that she doesn't use. She said that we could use it for a garden, so 3 of us got together to go in on a garden together. The kids even helped get all the planting done. I can't wait for all the yummy food. Hopefully it produces a lot. There is nothing better than fresh veggies right from the garden.



S wanted a pirate party when his friends came over. We made pirate flags, went on a treasure hunt and searched for gold and silver (hershey kisses), and ate pirate cake. I think everyone had a pretty good time. The cake turned out just like the picture, but to me it looks a little feminine. Oh well, the kids enjoyed it at least.
How's that for random?!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

How nice of your neighbor!

And yes, that does look a little feminine... but totally cute!

Jane, Pinks & Blues Girls

Anonymous said...

I love the bucket bum picture!!! That is funny. I thought that only happened in cartoons. I hope your garden grows well.

Lei said...

How cute - searching for hershey's treasures! Love the pics, too. And you are so lucky on the garden front.

Glass Half Full said...

The bucket -- how funny!!! :)

Tori :) said...

Cute, cute cake!!
I bet my butt could easily get stuck in a bucket.

nikko said...

I love the S in a Bucket picture. You'll have to save that one for his wife. :o)

Suzanne said...

LOL at the bucket on your little guys bum! Kids get themselves into the strangest of predicaments! How cute that you made a pirate cake. You are so talented! :)

Gina said...

I too love the bucket photo! So funny that he ran around for awhile like that! Great job on the cake!

I am jealous that you got your garden going... mine still isn't started, it's probably too late.

Chellie said...

How fun to have a garden! That is super cool.

I think the cake is cute! What an adorable idea!