June 15, 2007

Cheer Camp


M has been going to cheer camp all week. She has really enjoyed doing this and I think she might make a very cute cheerleader one day. Today was the last day of camp, and they had a little showcase so we could see what they learned. They did a few cheers and a dance. M did a great job! She was so cute out there. It reminded me of the time when I was a cheerleader. I loved it and have great memories of all the wonderful times we had together. I hope M will be able to have similar experiences with the acitivities that she is involved in.
Go M!!!

9 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

That's awesome. I always secretly wanted to be a cheerleader and wish my mom had encouraged me to do something like that when I was younger!

Steph

Tori :) said...

Izzy went to a cheer camp in Springville a couple of years ago and LOVED it!! I'm glad M is having fun!!

Amanda said...

Good for her! It looks like so much fun! :D

Chellie said...

woo-hoo! cheerleading is awesome, but being on the drill team was always my favorite. She looks like a natural! How fun!!

Lei said...

Fun!

Amadeo said...

go M go!!

nikko said...

Look at how cute she looks! Glad she had a great time.

Suzanne said...

How sweet! :D

Glass Half Full said...

I am not familiar with cheer camp because I have two boys into basketball and baseball!! :) hee hee

How cute is that top pix!!