October 8, 2010

Why I Haven't Posted

We've been so busy catching up with Mom and Dad and staying busy with fun things. Maybe this weekend I can get caught up with some blogging and posting some pictures. Things we've done so far:

~some went to the temple
~out to lunch at Zupa's
~some people went to an Indian restaurant, I missed that one:(
~talking, talking, talking
~Anna helping Mom to get her new computer set up
~playing with babies
~some went to the mall and did a little shopping, I also missed that one:(
~we got some fun things from Mom & Dad from Europe:)


Things we are still going to do:

~hopefully do a Halloween craft
~Alec, Kelly, and Katie are coming
~some will go to a soccer game tonight, some will go to Gardner's Village
~J's baptism and luncheon
~Reggie's blessing
~lots of cooking
~something fun Saturday night

We're enjoying all the fun!

4 comments:

Liz said...

That is so exciting! Much better than blogging any day in my opinion! Savor the moment darling!

Razzle Dazzle Berry said...

So happy they are home safe. It's fun having returned missionaries around :)

my shop is www.LittlePolkaDot.etsy dot com (Just a little hobby)

Looking forward to witches weekend !? Is your family coming too?

Razzle Dazzle Berry said...

I also have a craft blog :)
www.naptimejournal.blogspot.com

Yvonne said...

I'm so glad you guys are having so much fun. ENJOY.

I bet they are enjoying all those babies.

Hugs.