October 29, 2010

The Case of the Stolen Flip Flops


The other day I was teaching my dance class at the high school. The cheerleaders had left their stuff in the room and they came in during the class to get it. I asked them to hurry so they wouldn't interrupt the class too much. When my class was over, I was gathering up all my stuff and went to put my flip flops on. But, they were gone. I thought maybe they had been moved around when the cheerleaders were getting their stuff. But, they were no where to be seen. I guess one of the cheerleaders thought they were theirs. Which makes me wonder, how do you forget what shoes you were wearing? Or, did they take my flip flops on purpose? I loved my black flip flops. I wore them all the time. Luckily they were only a couple of bucks.

1 comment:

Razzle Dazzle Berry said...

maybe they will realize that they took them when they go to put their foot in them and they aren't molded to their feet :).....or am I the only one that wears my flips flops that much :)

Hows the rings? My green button gave me trouble too but it sure is cute. thanks!!