October 17, 2010

New Halloween Decorations

As I was putting up my Halloween decorations I realized that I've been putting up the same stuff year after year. I am ready for some new stuff, so I made some cute things this week.
I saw this cute idea at my friend April's house. Hers was a little different, but the same idea.
I love it! I thought it tuned out super cute.

Another one of my friends' made these cute lanterns. I asked her where she got the idea and she pointed me to the website ourbestbites.com. Super cute and soo easy.

Now, I'm in the crafting mood. What should I do next????

3 comments:

Lana said...

super cute!

Shaun & April said...

I have pages of "ideas" printed off when you are ready....maybe we should start on Christmas stuff?

Anna said...

Those jars are SOO cute! I wish we would have had time to make them when I was there. I want a sister's crafting day!