October 18, 2010

Fancy Nancy Party

So J finally got her birthday party a month late, and now I'm posting pictures 2 1/2 weeks after we had the party. I know, I know I"m a little slow, but at least I'm doing it. I saw this cute idea for a Fancy Nancy party here. Her ideas were super cute, and since J LOVES Fancy Nancy I used a few of her ideas. The party turned out so cute and so much fun!

We made these darling invitations with all the party information on the back.


Our fun table. We had cute cupcakes with princess flags, pink lemonade, and candy. The table was decorated with pom poms, doilies, and jewelry.

Dani and Ange came over to help with the "spa". They did all the girls hair.

Next, was the girls got pedicures and manicures.
If they weren't getting their hair or nails done, they were putting on make-up.
There were also plenty of "Fancy Nancy" books available to read.
All the girls are dressed up and ready to party Fancy Nancy style.


J opened her presents and got some very fun things.

We went outside for a photo shoot and a fashion show.


The party was a huge success and all the girls had a blast!
J was especially excited and thrilled that she finally got her Fancy Nancy party.

4 comments:

Lana said...

what a fun par-tay!

Liz said...

Oh my gosh! What a bunch of little FANCY girls! Ella had so much fun at that party! I bet you were exhausted by the time it was over! :) If not... you are a ROCK-STAR! ha ha!

Lei said...

Perusing your blog (yes I still visit sometimes *blush*) and look how cute your party turned out!!! Love it!

Wenni Donna said...

Good one! I must also look for some outdoor venues in Los Angeles for my kids’ birthday parties. It actually gives them a lot of free space to wander around and enjoy their time. Anyways, the girls are looking gorgeous and I got good ideas for my own daughter’s birthday party.