October 20, 2010

Not Too Fun

Well, my stupid knees aren't better. So, I called the doc and he told me I should come in and we would try injections. I was really nervous. Not sure why except for the fact that I HATE needles. Luckily for me my cute SIL Ari works there and she was there to calm me down and hold my hand. Yesterday was not fun. Not only were my knees hurting, but they were also very sore from the injections. I just hope they work. I really don't want to have knee problems forever. I also got x-rays done and they showed that I have 2 bone spurs on the inside of my knees on both sides. The injections should help a little with that, but they aren't a permanent fix. So, for now it's the waiting game to see how I react to the steroids and if any kind of therapy will work. If not we'll have to explore other options. Not too fun.

1 comment:

the cummins family said...

So sorry to hear about your knees. I've had injections on both of my knees. One worked(i guess) and the other didn't. And of course I'm still dancing on them. I've not gone back in cause I don't want to hear the alternative. Good Luck! I feel your pain. Definitely, NOT FUN!