August 24, 2010

When Anna Was Here

After Baby Reggie was born my sister Anna came with her cute baby Joneaux to visit. I had such a great time visiting with her. I wish they were still here.
I made these berry baguette appetizers/treats. SO delish!!

I LOVE this picture of Anna and Joneaux.

I don't love this picture, but I do love the time I got to spend with Anna!

Joneaux is such a happy boy. He is always smiling and makes everyone around him want to smile too. We all had to have our turn with him, we couldn't get enough of him!

My sweet M! I love this girl more than words can say!

Look at that face, I just want to kiss it over and over again!

3 comments:

Lana said...

I love that picture of J and A too!!

Anna said...

Oh baby J is too cute!! he had so much fun with you and he missed you!

Anna said...

i mean he misses you!