March 18, 2008

Tag

MSL tagged me for a meme. I haven't done one for a while, so here goes:

What I was doing 10 years ago:
~I had just had my first child, a beautiful big boy!
~We were living in Idaho.
~I had just graduated with my Associates from Ricks College.
~I was trying to learn how to be a mom and was loving every minute of it!

5 things on my "to do" list today:
~finish the laundry
~go to the mall and try to find some decent clothes to wear so I don't look so homely
~do homework with the kids
~take M to dance
~have an Enrichment meeting

Snacks Ienjoy:
~chocolate
~ice cream
~fresh fruit
~chex mix

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
~save for college for the kids
~buy a new house, and get out of debt
~take the whole family on a very fun, very long vacation
~help family members
~give to a good cause
~shop, of course
~save

3 of my bad habits:
~procrastinating
~worrying too much about how clean the house is
~playing Bubble Shooter on the computer way too late into the night

5 places I have lived:
~Lancaster, CA
~Provo, UT
~Rexburg, ID
~UT, where I am now
~UT, around the corner from where I am now

5 jobs I have had:
~dance teacher and assistant
~secretary (gopher) at a car dealership
~Artco doing phone orders for wedding invitations and supplies
~Daycare teacher
~Last, but not least, and definitly the best: A MOM!


5 people I want to know more about (a nice way of saying "TAG")
~Chel from Happiness is Everything
~Tori from My Life Just Pretend You're Interested
~Kelsi from In the Wake of Jake
~Sweet Pea from Sweet Pea
~Misty from Starting From Scratch

Enjoy!!

6 comments:

Chellie said...

I loved this-- I've read this meme on quite a few blogs and it's been a fun one! Isn't laundry always on the list of things to do! :) I swear it grows.

Thanks for the tag... I need something to post anyway! :)

Yvonne said...

I love things when you learn more about people. I just think it is so wonderful how much you love being a mom.

Love your things on your to do list ; )

I hope you are feeling better.

Tori :) said...

Fun!! Thanks for the tag!!

Nancy Face said...

I only have one pair of decent jeans...YIKES! :0

I love Chex Mix...once I open a bag, it's history.

Camille said...

Are you an enrichment leader? I just got the call to the presidency... tell me what to do!!!!!!!!

Misty said...

I played.....

Thanks for tagging me.... it was fun to have something to write about today!