March 1, 2008

Sweet Niblets


My kids are big Hannah Montana fans. They love to watch it, even J. The other day I saw her drop something, and then she said, "Oh Nipples!". I looked at her and asked her what she said. She repeated herself, and I asked her where she heard that. She said "You know, from Hannah Montana.". DH realized that she was actually meaning to say "Sweet Niblets", which is a common phrase on the show. But, instead we got "Oh Nipples!". It was hilarious! Every now and then she still says that instead of the right thing and we just want to bust out laughing.

14 comments:

Chellie said...

That's hilarious! Cute girl!!

P.S. holy cow on losing 43 lbs. Way to go chicka!

c. griffith said...

Hi Val! Your family is adorable! I can't believe how grown up your kids are. Well, I will try to be half as good as keeping my blog up as you are. You and your sisters are amazing about it.

Dani said...

Ha ha!

We should go see p.s. i love you together, i want to see it again

Tonya said...

I love it when kids mis-prounouce stuff. It's soooo cute.

My son loves Hannah Montana.

Yvonne said...

That's so funny, and I love that you have recorded it now, so you won't forget it.

Cheri said...

That is so funny. I love the things kids say!

Tori :) said...

LOL!!! Kids are so funny!

Nettie said...

Oh, that is too cute!

Three Love kids said...

sweet innocent little J. I love it. so funny.

Amanda said...

love it. totally love it!

Misty said...

Girl. I am STILL laughing, and I first read this post over the weekend.

Amanda said...

That is adorable! The things kids say!

Congrats on your weight loss, that is so awesome!!! :)

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious! It made me laugh out loud. She's so cute!

Cheffie-Mom said...

HAHAHAHAHA!! That is tooooo cute! My little niece loves Hannah so I bet she would know that phrase! I swear those little slip ups from kids are the BEST memories. I recently found your website and I really enjoyed it. It is so light-hearted and loving! I would love to blog with you. I have a new blog called iovercookedmyfamily.com. Hope to hear from you! :)