February 13, 2008

At This Moment

T is growing up so fast. I can't believe that next month he's going to be 10 years old. Where did the time go? He is doing really well in school and is finally getting his work done on time. He is playing basketball right now, which he loves. He is quite the athlete and enjoys most sports. He is also working towards getting his Bear award in scouts. Right now he thinks he's the one in charge. He likes to boss the younger kids around, so we're trying to work on that. I love his big grin and his big hugs. M is my model. She strikes a pose for every picture. She thinks she's already a teenager. I think she'll give us a run for our money. She is on a competition dance team and is loving every minute of it. They start competing next month. She loves school, reading, dancing, playing, and is pretty good at all of them. Normally she is pretty well behaved and will get most of her things done on time. She is our sensitive one. If you even look at her the wrong way, the tears start flowing. She is enjoying activity days and is such a joy to our family.
S is my little trouble maker. I love this kid SO much. He's got such a sweet heart, but is so full of energy. He's finally learned not to hit (thank goodness) and to use his words. Now, we are just trying to get him to use those words with a normal volume. He thinks he needs to yell to be heard. Such fun! He is doing wonderful at school. He has really excelled in reading and is now reading past his grade level. He will start soccer in early spring. He loves to "dress up", play with his dudes, and play with his friends and siblings. He's got a smile that will melt your heart.
And, last but certainly not least my little princess. She is all girl through and through. I can't believe she's my "baby". She's growing up so fast. She loves going Kindergarten and is learning many new things. She just barely started reading and loves it. She has to read to each member of the family every day. She is also in dance and loves it. She likes to play with make-up and even sometimes puts it on minutes before she needs to leave for school, which means we don't have time to wash it off so she goes to school with it on. I wonder what her teacher thinks. She's tall and thin (poor girl). She's gives the best hugs and wants to love everyone. She's gotten quite the little smart mouth lately which makes me want to laugh, but I know I can't because then I'll be in trouble when she's older. I love that girl!
~My SIL took these great pictures!

12 comments:

Cheri said...

You have beautiful kids! It is amazing how fast time goes. I walked around the corner yesterday and saw my littlest one sitting in a chair and she just looked so tall to me all of a sudden- how does that happen??

Amanda said...

M was such a model when I was doing the pictures. She is so cute!

J is too cute for words!!!!

T is so big! I can't believe it!!!! I only got a few pictures of him. But i'm glad I got a good one!

S....I can't believe how big he is!!!! He is too funny and so handsome.

I'm glad you like the pictures. They were so fun to do! I'll have to do more in April!

Mel said...

Wow, those pictures are impressive! I love this little post about your kiddos. What a great way to remember them "At this moment".

Lana said...

those are really great pictures! Fun updates :)

Tonya said...

You've had some really great pictures on your blog lately. These are great and it doesn't hurt that your kids are gorgeous.

Klin said...

Those are some very beautiful children. Your SIL did a great job at capturing their essence. I love that you celebrate everything about them. In my line of work I don't see enough of that. Thanks for the refreshing post.

Chellie said...

That was great to read. Amazing how different our children can be from each other, but yet so much alike.
Your kids are gorgeous!

tami and todd said...

The pictures are adorable & what great accomplishments... such great kids to be proud of!

Melissa said...

Hey it's me melissa...Amanda said you wanted to come to my blog, so send me an e-mail with your e-mail so I can send you an invite bright_star07@msn.com
I love the pictures amanda took your one girl is such a poser haha

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Aww, I love that your girls are in dance. I loved being on competitive dance teams...it teaches team work :) Love it.

Cutest pictures! Your children are gorgeous!

Yvonne said...

I loved how you did this post. So wonderful to highlight each of them. Great job. Such wonderful pictures. Your children are handsome and beautiful.

Gina said...

What a great little status report are your beautiful darlings! They are such good looking kids!