October 28, 2007

Not Ready for Winter


I still had these pictures on my camera, and it made me realize that I am so not ready for winter. I LOVE the summer. I love shorts and swimming suits. Pools and reservoirs. Popsicles and ice cream. Sunscreen and picnics. Root beer floats on the porch steps, movie nights in the front yard with neighbors, walks, softball games, I LOVE summer.

These were taken at the reservoir by our house. We went there for FHE with some friends one evening. It was so much fun. That water is probably freezing now. You just can't do as much in the winter as you can in the summer.


I love this picture. S really is a sweet guy when he wants to be. I love when he takes the roll of big brother and wants to help J. It is so sweet. They held hands and walked up those steps and down to the water together. Aren't they some of the cutest kids ever?

8 comments:

Tori :) said...

I'm sooooo not ready for cold. Yuck.

Cheri said...

I have to say- I'm a fall lover. Spring and Fall are my favorite seasons. Winter next and then summer- I hate the heat! Goog thing I live where there's seasons because I'm always ready for the change.

Chellie said...

You know... you could always move to AZ. I'm not a winter kind of girl, so it's perfect for me here!

Amanda said...

I miss the kids! They are so cute!!! I'm glad I found your blog!

nikko said...

I'm on the other side. I can't wait for cooler weather!

Amanda said...

Fun pictures!! I am not ready for winter either! We have been spoiled with a fairly mild fall. I am afraid of what is coming though.......

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I hate being cold! I am a wuss though...I think Arizona is cold in the winter.

Cutest kids I have ever seen.

Melanie said...

Let's switch for a while. I am totally ready for some cooler weather.

So fun that you might be in California next summer with all the kids! It's been way too long!