October 6, 2007

ABC Tag

My darling friend from Sleepy Kittens did this fun post, and I thought I'd play along. If you'd like to also, go ahead!

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: DH
C-Cake or Pie: Not sure. I'm not really a cake person unless it's my yummy Devil's Food Cake, or one with cream cheese filling, and I usually don't eat pies except for on Thanksgiving. I might have to call it a tie.
D- Day of choice: Whichever day of the week DH is off.
E- Essential Item: Lotion
F- Favorite Color: Pink
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears all the way.
H- Hometown: Lancaster, CA.
I- Indulgence(s): Chocolate, ice cream, spinach dip, I guess all food!
J- January or July: July, warmer weather is WAY better!
K- Kids: 2 handsome boys, and 2 beautiful girls!
L-Life is Incomplete Without: My family and the church.
M- Marriage Date: December 27, 1996
N- Number of Siblings: 2 brothers, 5 sisters
O- Oranges or Apples: Another toughie. I love Clementines, but if it's a regular orange, than I'd prefer apples.
P- Phobias or Fears: Creepy Crawlies
Q- Quotes: "Make someone happy, and you'll be happy too!"
R- Reason To Smile: Hearing my kids say the love me!
S- Season: Spring
T- Tag Three +: Open invitation to all.
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I am very insecure about myself.
V- Vegetarian or Meat Eater: Meat Eater
W- Worst Habit: I am a compulsive cleaner, I can't help it.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasound to see precious babies growing inside of me.
Y- Your Favorite Food: I can't choose only one.
Z- Zodiac: Pisces

6 comments:

Tori :) said...

I think I could cut and paste your answers- except for the kids and siblings. We're a lot alike.
(Sorry if that offends you.:P)

Amanda said...

Fun tag!

Mmmm, devil's food cake and chocolate ice cream.

tami and todd said...

That was super fun to read! I don't think "compulsive cleaner" is a bad habit, I'd love to have that as a habit at all!!

swampbaby said...

I wish I was a compulsive cleaner.

Wendy said...

I try to clean but I have nice little helpers who like to come along and "Help" me also. So if I was a compulsive cleaner I feel that I wouldn't have a life. But hey, if you like it great!! I wish I liked it enough to enforce everything that I made rules about. But by the end of the day I'm just so tired. Kudos to you for being a compulsive cleaner.

Suzanne said...

I'm a Pisces too! And how is being a compulsive cleaner a bad thing? You can come to my house! ;D