October 9, 2007

Hannah Marie

Hannah Marie was born at the end of August and we are so happy to have her in our family. Her parents had been trying to get her here for a long time. It was hard to watch them as they struggled to become pregnant. They both really wanted a baby so much. They tried different medications, shots, invitro fertilization, but nothing seemed to work. They discussed adoption. It was a very stressful and discouraging time for them and our hearts went out to them.


They finally decided that they needed to just relax and try not to think about it too much. Not too long after that they found out they were pregnant! And it happened all on its own. No drugs, no help, nothing! They were thrilled, and so were we.

Hannah Marie came into the world a happy and healthy little girl. She is darling and her parents are thrilled to finally have her here. I know they will make good parents and can tell that they love her with all their hearts!

I'm so glad that we were able to make it to the blessing. Her dad gave her a beautiful blessing and the spirit was so strong during the meeting. She was a perfect angel the entire time. These little babies that Heavenly Father puts in our care are so precious and dear. I thank him every day for the children he has given me, and I'm sure Hannahs' parents do the same.

13 comments:

Mel said...

Awww, so sweet! I love the name:)

Tori :) said...

YAY!! Congrats to all!!

Lei said...

What a sweet story and such a cute name!

Lei said...

It's me, Lei from My Many Colored Dyas... I don't know why, but once in a while blogger logs me in under my full name, which isn't tied to any of my blogs. Weird.

tami and todd said...

Congrats! I am very grateful I didn't struggle with getting pregnant, I never leave it out when I count my blessings cause I can't imagine the stress and heart ache of having to try so hard.

Gabriela said...

Awwwwww. Sweet post!

Suzanne said...

A baby is always a blessing, but also a miracle when couples have to wait for it! How exciting for them and for you too! :)

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Aww! Yay, I am happy for them :)

Amanda said...

How sweet! Congrats to the hapy parents!!!!

Cheri said...

Congrats- as someone who went through infertility- I'm thrilled for them!

Tonya said...

I truly understand their struggle and am so happy for them. Love the name as well!!

Be Inspired Always said...

Love the name :)



Keep posting pictures as cute as those and I'll never leave your blog.


Jillian

Amanda said...

Val!!! I found your blog! How fun! Thanks for sharing our sweet story. We are so very blessed to have our little Hannah Marie in our life. I love her so much and each day with her is a blessing from our Heavenly Father. We waited a long time for her and I can't imagine life without! Thanks for sharing! Miss you!