May 23, 2012

Cozumel, Cruise Day 3

Our third day on our cruise we ported in Cozumel, Mexico.  We didn't book an excursion, so we rented a car and drove around.  We did a little bit of shopping and bought souveneirs for the kiddos.  There was a guy walking around with a huge iguana.  I wanted to take a picture, but he wouldn't let me, rude I know.  
We stopped at a beach and walked around.  The water was pretty warm and we did a little bit of swimming. 

Port of Cozumel, Mexico



We had to get a picture of our ship, ours is the one on the right!


One of the many beaches we drove past.

DH and Randy did a little bit of swimming.
(Randy is in that little head in the back) 
Beautiful!

The water right behind us was the perfect place to swim.  It was warm and clear, and beautiful!

Enjoying the sun!

I got that cute headband for $2!  Now I'm wishing I got more than 1 of them.

Sushi sampler.

Strawberry Cheesecake, delish!

I really loved coming to our room each night to see what would be awaiting us.

No comments: