November 8, 2007

So Rude!


My good blogging friend, Busy Bee Lauren sent me some good mail. I was so excited to see this envelope in my mail box. However, when I turned it over to open I noticed someone had already opened part of it for me. Then, I read the card. She told me she knew how much I love Edward Cullen so she sent me a magnet. Well, guess what? The magnet was gone. How Rude! Someone stole my Edward. I was glad that I at least got the card and that someone was thinking of me. Thanks Lauren, and boo to whoever stole my magnet.

11 comments:

Gabriela said...

:(

May it curse their refrigerator!!!

Yvonne said...

That is very rude!!!

Suzanne said...

I got that same card from Lauren too! :) Except mine made it with the magnet. I'm sad you didn't get yours! What a jerk, whoever it was! Hmph!

Gina said...

It was MEEEEE!

Just kidding... I am so sorry... that is quite the treasure.

Tori :) said...

I didn't steal it because I love Jacob.
I'm sorry you're sad. :( When are we getting together???

Three Love kids said...

That is so horrible. i am so sorry that someone stole the one vp that you would let bite you.. that is evil..

Busy Bee Lauren said...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? I am so angry now!! whoever it was owes me money and their face so I can punch it! Grrrr....I will send Edward after them...he will take care of this situation.

I'm sorry! I feel bad now.

lera said...

That is crazy!

Nancy Face said...

I cannot tell a lie...it was I! The evidence is right on my fridge, muahaha! >:)

Just kidding, of course...I can't even believe some goober stole your magnet! It was probably some kid who thought I ♥ E C meant I love extra credit, and they really wanted to get an A, you know, since they're so dumb and stuff.

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

that's a federal offense. you should go after them. mail tampering. how rude.

it's 'cause you should like jacob instead. that's why.

Tonya said...

How rude! The nerve of some people.