November 23, 2007

Quick Post

~I have a quick second to do a small post. We arrived in Cali. safely and made good time, only 8 1/2 hours!!

~We've had fun spending time with family.

~We went to Santa Monica pier and hung out there for a while. Then we went out to lunch at the Bear Pit.

~ Thanksgiving dinner was YUMMY!

~Today we've been hanging out around the house, riding the quads, eating, and are about to go play some basketball!

In all the craziness of trying to get packed I failed to mention my dads' birthday. Happy Birthday Dad! My sister wrote the perfect post, so go there because I share the EXACT same thoughts and feelings as her, except for the fact that I'm the favorite, not her!

8 comments:

Yvonne said...

Glad you arrived safely and that you're having fun.

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

did you have plans to call?? hummmm... haven't heard anything yet. stinker! :)

Busy Bee Lauren said...

How fun!!! I love love loveeeee California!

Tori :) said...

I'm glad you got there safely and are having a great time!
(((HUGS)))

Amanda said...

How fun to be in California for Thanksgiving!!! :) Drive home safely!

Suzanne said...

It sounds like you're having a fantastic time! Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Gabriela said...

Hope you are having/had fun!

Melanie said...

What the heck? You're in California!? I know visits with family slip by so quickly, but I would love to see you any time at all. You're probably already home by now, sad. Next time for sure!!!