September 26, 2007

Photo Shoot


My cute sister Andrea is going to beauty school. She likes to practice on my girls, and they of course love it. They think they are so big to get to go and get their hair and makeup and nails done. They always have a blast when they go with Andrea.

For one of her assignments she had to do a photo shoot with a client. She chose my girls as her clients. J got her hair colored and got a trim. She loves her hair. At first I thought it was too dark, but it's grown on me and I really like it. DH loves it. I'm not sure why I thought it was too dark because when she was born her hair was almost black. It stayed that way until she was about one and then it started to lighten up. So, we like the dark hair!
M had just recently had highlights put in her hair, so she didn't get any color done, but she did get a cut. I lover her hair short. It fits her. She had fun getting dressed up and getting her picture taken. She's always loved to be photographed. She's constantly wanting to be in pictures and is always ready to strike a pose!

14 comments:

Gina said...

Those are some lucky girls! Who wouldn't want an aunt that pampers you like that! What dolls they are! They could win beauty contests, seriously! Just like their mama!

nikko said...

What cuties! How fun that they have such fun aunts. :o)

Tori :) said...

OOoohh What fun!! They look BEA.U.TI.FUL!!

Cheri said...

I just cut Halle's hair short and I love it too! How fun that you have someone in the family that can do it for you.

Lana said...

cuties!

Klin said...

Oh what fun. My girls love to these things, too. When the hairdresser we go to needs to have a model to train her workers on a new thing she calls me, cause I will always let my girls go.

They love it. I LOL when I read that your M is always ready to strike a pose. When my girls see a camera in my hand they pose and ask me to take their pictures. Even if my plan was to do something else. I can't resist and we take pics.

Girls are fun that way.

Tonya said...

Very cute pictures and cute hair. You girls are adorable.

Suzanne said...

How fun for your girls! They look so cute. My sis is in beauty school right now too and has already offered to do our hair. Yes!

Chellie said...

So fun! I can't wait for Scarlet to do the same! Your girls are such beauties, yet look so different. I love it!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

You have the most gorgeous girls! What a fun thing for them to do!

Lei said...

Models in the making!!!

Amanda said...

Your girls are gorgeous. I would love to have a sister in beauty school! How fun! :D

Mel said...

Your a cool mom with beautiful daughters!

Amanda said...

Here is the link to get an 'I heart' sign. :)