September 24, 2007

Blog Girls Night Out



Friday Night I met up with some fellow bloggers for a girls night out. A much needed night out for me. We met at Chili's and ate a yummy dinner. I really enjoyed the good company. Afterwards, we went to the mall for Cold Stone! I love Cold Stone, it is very delicioso!
I never imagined that blogging would take me where it has. I started blogging as a way to keep my family informed on what was going on and to share pictures of the kids with them. Never did I think that I would eventually meet some very awesome girls and hang out with them in real life. I'm glad I blog and that I've made some really wonderful friends!

13 comments:

Lisa M. said...

Ah so fun!

I am so glad you had a good time!

Chellie said...

Fun! Glad you had a girls night out. I get that once a month and I look forward to it every time!

Tori :) said...

Wow- you have HAWT friends!! ;)

nikko said...

So fun! How fun that you remembered your camera. :o)

lera said...

What a nice time. I wish I lived closer to some bloggers.

Tonya said...

It's amazing the friends you can make out here in the cyber world. It just goes to show that the internet isn't all bad.

Mel said...

Very NEAT!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Isn't Blogging so amazing!? I am so glad you girls got to go out to dinner together. You all are so gorgeous :)

Suzanne said...

Yay! I had so much fun! I love getting to hang out with you.

Oh, and I've just got to face the fact that I blink in almost every picture! LOL! :D

Cheri said...

It's so fun to have met friends through blogging- even better to be able to get a girls night out of it!!

Amanda said...

How fun!!! You do have hawt friends! :D

Gina said...

Tori stole what I was going to say... you all make me laugh! Thanks for the awesome night!

swampbaby said...

All of you are very pretty girls! Looks like fun!