September 12, 2007

Embarassing


I went to drop J off at school yesterday and as I was walking down the hall I saw S's teacher. We stopped to talk how he was doing in class and she told me that things were okay but that he had an embarassing moment at school that day. Not long after that S came peeking around the corner with huge alligator tears in his eyes and a very sad face. Apparently he had to go to the bathroom (#2) really really bad. He couldn't get the door locked and so he just shut it and went to the bathroom anyways. Then two boys came and opened the door on him, on purpose, and just laughed at him. They continued to do this. My poor little S was so sad. He was so embarassed. I know I'd be embarassed. So I gave him a big hug and lots of kisses and told him things were going to be okay. He kissed me back, put on a brave face, and walked back into class for show and tell. Poor little guy.

11 comments:

Rachel said...

Why do kids have to be so mean to other kids? Poor baby, its a good thing you were there to give him mommy kisses.

Amanda said...

Oh, that is so mean! Poor little guy! He is lucky to have a great mommy though to make it all better. :D

Cheri said...

There is nothing worse than seeing your child hurting like that. I just hate it that kids can be so cruel!

Gina said...

That sucks. I hope he isn't leery of going to the bathroom at school from now on. Poor kiddo!

Tori :) said...

I really hope the other kids were punished in some form. That's not right. Were the other kids in his class or older? That's like more than embarrassing someone. I'm mad. Can I go give some kids some wedgies or something?

Tori :) said...

I seriously think I'm gonna cry. That made me so sad.

Lei said...

My heart aches for him! THat's just not right! Grrrrrrrrr...

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

Poor little guy. Hope today at school went better...

Klin said...

Wow that was a range of emotions for me- and I'm not his mom.

I felt so sad for him and I wanted to go give mean mom faces to the other kids.

I can be pretty intimidating with my mean faces.

lera said...

Poor guy. Did you want to go in there and harm the bullies? lol

Lisa M. said...

I had a similar experience, it was sooo awful. Scared the snot out of me.

I am so sorry-