July 3, 2007

Go Tusks!


This was the first year that S played T-ball. I think he really enjoyed playing, and we really enjoyed watching. Boys at this age seem to have a hard time staying focused on the actual game. It was hilarious to watch.


Sometimes S would do really well and pay attention, but other times he was distracted. You could catch him on the field sitting down (kind of like the kid in the picture), playing with friends, or putting his glove on his head. He did really like hitting the ball and running the bases. He LOVED sliding. I think his overall experience was a good one.



GO TUSKS!!

8 comments:

Suzanne said...

How cute! I love seeing the little kids learn how to play sports. You're right, it's hilarious! "D" started soccer this year and the little kids would forget and grab the ball with their hands. So funny!

I love your new blog look, especially your family picture. How sweet! :)

Tori :) said...

YAY S!! I think the kids have to make it entertaining for the adults on the sideline.

Your blog looks great!!

Anna said...

Love the new look!!

Cheri said...

Love your new look- it's so fun to have something different isn't it!!

Lei said...

One of my brothers used to pick the flowers out in left field. Lol!

Amanda said...

Our season just finished last week. They are so funny in the outfield. They get so bored!

Your blog looks great!

Gina said...

That is funny that they'll just sit down. I guess I haven't been to a kids game in awhile...

Anonymous said...

Oh I loved that age!! I remember when the boys would suddenly come running in from the field, and run straight to a bathroom or nearby woods! My son started that way, sitting in the outfield, picking grass, drawing in the dirt.......and now he is 12 and loves the game and still plays!

Enjoyed your blog....not even sure I got here, I have been a "click-a-holic" this morning. But I am sure I will stop back. :)