May 2, 2016

Other Cruise Fun

I'm pretty sure the favorite for dessert for almost everyone was the Carnival Melting Cake with vanilla ice cream.  It was fabulous!

The towel creations were always fun to come back to each night!

All packed up and waiting for our turn to leave the ship.  It was a great trip and no one was ready to go back.  I would've been good to cruise for a few more days. 
I guess we'll just have to plan another one!

Kenzie and Kelly had to get swim shirts because they were both little crispy critters.

Beautiful, blue, Grand Turk!

My sweet Kenzie!

I'm so glad we were able to go on this cruise together.  It will definitely go down in my books as one of the best family vacations!  Memories were made that will last a lifetime.  So grateful I got to experience so many fun and wonderful things with those most precious to me!

No comments: