May 9, 2016

Happy Mother's Day

I'm so blessed to have such an amazing mom!  She's my cheerleader, my teacher, my helper, and my friend.  I'm grateful for her loving example and her desire to always be there for all her children. 
I love you Mom!

I'm also grateful for a wonderful Mother-in-law.  She raised an amazing man that I'm lucky enough to call my husband.  She's always made me feel included and treated me just like her own.
Love you!

And, of course Mother's Day wouldn't be complete without this crazy bunch of kids who made me a Mom!  I remember from when I was young that when I grew up I wanted to be a mom.  I love each of my kids fiercely, words cannot even begin to explain the love I have for them.  Sometimes I feel that I'm failing miserably, yet they still love me.  Thanks for making me a mommy, I love you!

No comments: