September 25, 2010

Stupid Knees


My knees have really been bothering me lately. Really, really bothering me. I'd given it about 3 1/2 weeks and they still hurt. Then last Sunday they started to get pretty bad, and now I'm limping around. They hurt all the time; standing, sitting, walking, it doesn't matter they hurt. I debated on whether to go to the dr. or not. Finally on Friday I went. He told me I have strained MCL's on both knees and something else on the front of my knee (can't remember what he said), and they are both very inflammed. So, no exercise for two weeks, 800mg of ibuprofren 3 times a day for 2 weeks, ice, and this knee brace. If that doesn't work then I might have to have cortisone injections. I really hope it doesn't get to that point. I don't like needles, which is why I never had an epidural. So, let's cross our fingers that this works. This is no fun:(

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh NOOOOOOOOOOooooo! I'm so sorry. I just hate that. You know I can relate. Hope you feel better really, really soon. Love you.

lera said...

I have stupid knees, too. I feel your pain. Literally.

I'm glad at least you have a diagnosis. I've heard so many things about my knees, and that includes going to Johns Hopkins doctors who basically said, "don't run." Pffffft. (I'm still running.) No one has yet to pinpoint my REAL issue.

fasting diarrhea cure said...

Thanks for your great information, the contents are quiet interesting.
Thank you again for your flawless service, and I look forward to working with you in the future.