September 17, 2010

Say, "AHHHH"

So, my tooth has been bothering me for a little bit. It's been pretty sensitive to cold and heat. I just kind of let it go for a while. But, lately it's been getting worse. It got to the point that I couldn't eat anything hard, hot, or cold. Finally I broke down and made an appointment because I knew something was wrong. I was a little freaked out because I haven't had any work done for a long time and was having major anxiety. Luckily my dentist was nice enough to prescribe me some medicine to calm my nerves. (I wonder, why I was so nervous to have dental work done, when I had 4 children without any epidurals?) But, I was nervous. However that was all in vain. I hardly felt anything. The dentist did a great job and now I can eat and not be in pain!!

1 comment:

Darlene Yates said...

So sorry, that happened to me awhile ago!! It is soooooo painful!