September 29, 2010

I Love This Girl!


This girl is such a sweet heart! She is always thinking of others and is super dependable. Sometimes I feel bad because I know she'll always do what I ask, so she is often the one I turn to for help. The other night I was getting ready for bed and as I was moving my pillow I saw a folded note. It was from M. She wrote me a note saying sorry for something she had said to me a few days previously. I had forgotten all about it until I read the note. She told me that she had been worrying about it for a few days. What a sweet girl! I went in to her room to give her a big hug and tell her thank you. That is just one example of her kind heart. She worried enough to write me a note. I just love her and am so glad she is my daughter. She is growing up to be such a nice girl and I am so proud of the things she has accomplished so far. She is a beautiful dancer, a great helper, gets excellent grades, and is a joy to be around!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Like Mother, like Daughter. She is JUST like you.
I love you and I love her.

alaspan tablet said...

Much thanks to you for giving such significant data, and a debt of gratitude is for sharing this Business Promotion system.