September 3, 2010

I'm Going There Some Day

Today was a very special day, we took T to the temple for his first time. He's been wanting to go and we were finally able to make it work. He was so excited and so were we. It was very special for me to see him walk in to the temple prepared to do the Lord's work. I hope and pray that he will always have the desire to attend the temple and that he will do it regularly. I know that he will be blessed because of his obedience. There is no better place to be than the temple. He had a wonderful experience and is already wanting to go back! We'll have to make that happen soon!

Our friends came with us. This was a first for their son too. I thought it was really neat for the two boys to experience this together for the first time. They loved it!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Awesome!!!!!!!!!
He's a great boy.
Can't wait to go with him.

Lana said...

awesome T!!!

Yvonne said...

That is so wonderful. I am so glad he had a great experience. The temple is a beautiful place and it's wonderful when they feel it when they are there.

Darlene Yates said...

So special, Sarah was telling me about this:) Just found your blog today!