November 30, 2008

Black Friday Shopping

So, I've never done the Black Friday thing before, but decided to give it a try this year. My SIL
Brenda is a die hard. I thought it'd be fun to tag along. She had me up early. Here we are at 3:30 a.m., yes a.m standing in line at Toys 'R Us. Crazy I know. But I got the main things I wanted, and they were a great price. I actually got almost all of my shopping done!! My other SIL Amanda and her hubby Kevin, and Brenda's hubby Travis were also there for the fun. We got some great deals, but boy was I tired when I got home.

5 comments:

Brooke said...

I can never save enough money to make that worth it for me. In fact I avoided all shopping, all weekend.

Rowberry Family said...

hurray for after Thanksgiving sales! The exitment makes it so fun! Glad you finally did it, just kidding :)

Amanda said...

That was so fun!!! I had a good time hanging out with you and being silly. Good times!

The ladies behind us were crazy! They had a "team" at shopko. It was funny!

Three Love kids said...

i am so glad you were able to do it finally. what fun huh?? a couple years ago i took your hubby with me and he thought we were insane... i wish i could of gone with you all,looks like you had fun.

Shortcake and Company said...

I love Black Friday shopping. It's just a hoot to see what everybody is after. You'll be hooked now, I know it! ;)