December 1, 2008

Pizza, Trax, & Lights

We had a great Thanksgiving. I can't believe Christmas is just around the corner. CRAZY! T made this cute fall decoration for me at one of his scout meetings. I love it!

The day after Thanksgiving is the first day the lights are on at Temple Square. It is so beautiful there, we thought it would be fun to make a trip up there.
First we stopped to have some pizza at Cobblestone Bakery. YUM! I'd never eaten there before, and now I don't want to have pizza anywhere else. It was fab.
We drove to Sandy and then caught Trax up to Salt Lake. The kids thought it was pretty fun to ride a train. It was nice because we didn't have to worry about parking and we got dropped off just down the street from Temple Square. The ride home was pretty crowded, but it was still fun and the kids really enjoyed it.
Temple Square was beautiful of course. I love seeing the lights there. It adds a special feeling on top of everything you feel when you are there.

5 comments:

Yvonne said...

Looks like fun times. Cute fall decoration.

Brandee Lloyd said...

Sounds fun. We go up to park city at nine thirty thanksgiving night and shop there at midnight then hit all the stores in
Orem at about three am it is way fun and way worth it I think!!

Unknown said...

check out my photo blog...your cute family is on there!!!

I'm not sure if I told you or not, but I think your kids are so adorable. You and R are cute too....

nikko said...

I'm so jealous. Seeing the lights at Temple Square is one of my all time favorite things to do!

Cute pictures. :o)

Razzle Dazzle Berry said...

We just did the trax-Temple Square thing too. How fun and you are right, being dropped off is much better then finding parking!