December 30, 2008

Our Anniversary

Last Saturday we celebrated our 12th anniversary! I can't believe it's been that long, yet I can't ever imagine my life without my hubby. He totally surprised me this year. He bought us a couples massage. My cute sister Ange came over to babysit which was super nice. First we went to the spa, which was SO nice. I didn't expect it to be that nice. We changed and then went to wait in the "relaxation" room, where there were light refreshments and drinks available. Then we got called back for our massages. At first I thought it might be a little weird, but it totally wasn't. We were in the same room and the massage was fantastic. Afterwards we went back to the "relaxation" room where there was some sparkling cider waiting for us. It was so nice and relaxing and quiet. We had a wonderful time.
After our massages we went out to eat sushi at Happy Sumo. I loved it! DH has been branching out a little and is finally starting to like it. There were so many choices. The food was fabulous. Then, we walked over the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory and got carmel apples. Mine was an apple pie apple, and hubby got a strawberry cheesecake apple. Both were delicious! We had a wonderful date and it was nice to get away and celebrate our anniversary!!
I'm so thankful for a wonderful husband, who cares about me and our family. He is my best friend and I'm thankful for him daily.

13 comments:

Chelsey said...

Happy Anniversary! That is awesome you could do something like that together!

Rowberry Family said...

ahhhhh.......How relaxing, that is so awesome of him. Tell him to call justin in April and mention something like that for our anniversary j/k Wow! I cant beleive it has been that long, ours will be 9 years in April CRAZY!

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

What a wonderful anniversary! You are very blessed to have such a great marriage! Love you and have a great week!

lera said...

Happy, HAPPY Anniversary! Here's to many more. An eternity, even!!

Klin said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Yvonne said...

Happy Anniversary. Sounds like the perfect way to spend in.

Natalie said...

What a fun anniv. You look very beautiful. I wish I was there to babysit for you or rather for the 4cuties that I miss so much.
Try to go online tomorrow so that we can chat.
Happy New Year.
Love n' hugs

Anonymous said...

yeah! Happy Anniversary! K, we are wanting to get a hold of you but can't find your phone #. justin emailed you, and I will too. So give us a ring. We leave saturday, but would love for you to comet o Eliza;s b-day bash on Friday! Tiff

Cambridge said...

Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you guys celebrated well. A couples massage sounds like fun. Happy New Year and take care.

Mikelene said...

That sounds like a fantastic way to celebrate your anniversary!!

Unknown said...

When was your anniversary? It was so nice having you here the other night...with so much going on it's nice to have a familiar face and someone to talk with. And tell Ryan if he gets hungry while he's at work he can come by and eat with us any time... and you too of course!

Fisher Family said...

That last comment was from me... Denice. I don't know why it's logging me in as Steve... so if you get comments from "steven" just know it's me and not some psycho who wants to check out your lovely pics

Suzanne said...

Wonderful post! I'm so glad you guys had such a wonderful anniversary together. Yay for great hubbies! :)