November 24, 2008

Vegas Baby!!

My 3 best friends from high school and I all met up in Vegas for a girls weekend. We have been wanting to do something like this for a long time and I have been talking about it forever. But, the actual doing took a long time. Finally we made the plans and did it!
Meeting at the airport! It was so good to see all these girls. I love them so much.
It was so wonderful that even though some of us hadn't seen each other for years, we were able to just pick up where we left off. There were no awkward moments, just good old fun like we always had when we were together. I am so glad I had the opportunity to do this!

This is a living statue at the Venetian. He was amazing. I really wanted to have our picture taken with him, and he even held out his hand for me to hold! (I actually hate this picture because my arm looks huge, but oh well. I had to show you all how cool he was.)
We also ate some fabulous Gelato (sp?) there.
Water Show at the Bellagio.
The four of us sporting some sexy glasses at the M&M's store.
It was fun to let loose and run around.
Judy and I enjoying our yummy dinner at P.F. Changs.
Afterwards we went to see the show "Stomp Out Loud". It was amazing. If anyone is ever in Vegas I would totally recommend this show. Good, clean entertainment.
Tara and I at the outlet mall. They were already decorated for Christmas. We did a lot of shopping this day. I got a few fun things. We also ate some yummy stuffed crepes!
Sheila and I doing some midnight shopping. I had not seen her for 7 years. Way too long.
We had such a wonderful time. There is NO way I will wait 7 years before doing this again!

11 comments:

Amanda said...

What a fun time!!!!! It looks like you guys had so much fun! I love vegas!

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

heart singing out loud! i love, love, love that you got to spend time with shelia, tara, and judy! how fun is that! everyone looks great. good for you val.

Yvonne said...

How fun--so glad you got to go and have such a good time.

alison said...

What a blast!! I am so happy for you that you got to go hang out with your friends. You didn't go to any of the "free shows"?

I so empathize with you on the arm comment. Just so that you know I would have NEVER noticed. So you really don't need to worry about that. I only tell you that because I do the same thing. Happy holidays!

Rowberry Family said...

wow! It looks like you had SO MUCH FUN! Iam Jelous!

Mikelene said...

What an awesome weekend! How fun! You all look fabulous!!

Rhonda Sloan said...

I am so envious. I love Vegas. It's even fun when you are pregnant ... I went last year and ate, shopped and spa'd while preggo. Even won some $$.

Suzanne said...

How fun!!! I'm so glad you had such a great time with your friends!

Christine said...

How fun! I am so jealous! I love getting together with my old girlfriends and what a way to do it...Vegas Style! And you hate all my favorite foods...PF Changs, Crepes, Gelato...it doesn't get much better than that! OH and that pic of your little bugs in a rug is so adorable!

Cambridge said...

Hey Valerie how are you? It looks like you had a blast in Vegas I have not been down there forever. It's nice to have a break and get away. Have a happy thanksgiving.

Tori :) said...

I love Vegas trips with girlfriends!! I wish I could have gone with you.