November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving


We had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Unfortunately this was the only picture that turned out. We went to hubby's sisters' house. We had a blast. We always have such a good time together. The kids all got along great, and of course the food was delicious!

We did have one little crazy event that happened that will make this a Thanksgiving none of us will ever forget. My cute little neice Hannah, who is only one locked herself in the bathroom. She went in the bathroom and then opened one of the drawers, which made it so that the door wouldn't open. We tried several different ways to try to open the door, but had no success. After about 30 minutes, we ended up having to punch a hole in the door. Poor little Hannah was so scared, I felt so bad for her. It was quite the event.

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving! That is funny about the door...hopefully it's not too expensive to replace! :)

Yvonne said...

That must have been very scary for Hannah.

Glad it was a great Thanksgiving.

Melissa said...

My poor Hannie! When Amanda called and told me I didn't know weather to laugh or be sad cause I could just see all the drama of trying to get her out. Poor girl was probably so scared. Isn't she the cutest thing :)

Amanda said...

I posted pictures on my blog of the rescue effort! There are some of you in action! What an event!

We had so much fun seeing you guys! I am working on pictures of your family and I am so excited about them! You guys are so cute!

You should steal pictures from my blog to show the drama of Hannah!