January 26, 2008

Sugar Cookies



I made sugar cookies yesterday, and today we decided to decorate them. I know it's a little early for Valentine cookies, but we like to get a head start. I made some yummy cream cheese frosting, put four knives in the bowl, set out sprinkles, writing frosting, and let them have a go at it. They had a lot of fun and it was fun for me to watch their little creative minds go to work. The boys lasted for a little bit and then the girls and I finished up the rest. Afterwards we put some on plates and delivered some to dad at work and some to Aunt Andrea at her work!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

How fun! S is getting so big! I can't believe he was just a 2 week old at our wedding. Time sure does fly!

I need a good sugar cookie recipe. They always turn out dry. Any advice!?

Mel said...

Those cookies look great! How fun that your kids are all so grown up. I was just thinking about you the other day and how you must have so much fun together since your four are so close in age. Thanks for sharing the fun with us;)

Lana said...

cute!

Rowberry Family said...

cute! your brave to let them do it! they look delicious!