September 26, 2016

Tanner's Farewell



Well, the big day of Tanner's farewell finally arrived.  We had a lot of family and friends who came to support him.  It was amazing to see everyone who was there.  Tanner gave a wonderful talk and already sounded like a missionary.  I know he's going to do a fantastic job.  Ryan volunteered to be the other speaker and did a great job as well.  He always does.  He has a gift when it comes to speaking.  I loved his talk.  The whole sacrament program ended up being very nice.  After sacrament we went to the park for breakfast and visiting.  There were a ton of people there.  Next time I'll need to plan for a bigger crowd.  Luckily we had enough to feed everyone.  Towards the end everyone wanted to have their picture taken with Tanner.  I love how much support was shown to him!

My cute missionary!

My cute kids.
They grew up way too fast.

Love this family of mine!
I feel so blessed to have the promises of eternal families!

No comments: