July 30, 2014

Sea World 2013

Our next stop was Sea World!  The kids had never been there and the last time Ry and I went was on our honeymoon, so it was way past time to go.  I love Sea World!  The weather was perfect and there were hardly any lines.  It was a fabulous day!!

Shamu Show

Kenzie, Anna, and Deo

I think Kenzie looks more like Anna than me.  Both beautiful girls.  I feel lucky to be a part of their lives.  Love that Deo is just hanging out there!
 

Beautiful Animals


"Behind" the scenes.
My friend from high school works at Sea World, and I got a hold of her before we went.  She was so nice and let us stay after the show for some interaction with one of the whales.  We got to learn some signals, wave at the whale, and even got our very own soak show!  We were drenched, but it was totally worth it.  What an experience!

Right after our up-close encounter!

Dolphin Show

My favorite animal ever!

Lovin' my family!

Emperor Penguin, Jo's favorite!
Baby Beluga

This beluga whale was so cute!  Kenzie and I stayed behind and watched him for a long time.  We got some super cool shots of him "playing" in the water.  The entire day was filled with good times!



No comments: