July 29, 2014

Dolphin Cove

Dolphins have been my favorite animal for as long as I can remember.  And, my dream has always been to swim with the dolphins.  I remember as a child going to Six Flags to watch the dolphin show.  I always wanted to be the person who they called from the audience to come and pet the dolphins.  Despite the many many times I went, I was never chosen:(  My sister Anna got chosen one time, and I was SO jealous.  I thought my chance would never come.  Well, in April we went on a cruise with Alec & Kelly and Lana & Rob and one of the activities was swimming with dolphins!  It was the highlight of the whole trip.  I LOVED every second of it and wished that we could've stayed in the water for hours.  It was amazing!

Ry's picture turned out great!

LOVE!

Our group!

Lucy!  
I love her!

No comments: