March 15, 2011

Our Saturday

Saturday was a busy, busy day for us. I got up nice and early to go pick up my Bountiful Baskets goods. Doesn't all that fresh produce look SO yummy!!
J and M both had dance practice. They are getting ready for competition season, so there has been a lot of extra practices being held. J went from 8-10, and M went from 9-1. In between all that we went to the store to get some groceries and other miscellaneous items. DH and our good friend Aaron put up the trampoline, which the kids have already spent many hours enjoying! We had a BBQ, did some yardwork, got some laundry done, and cleaned the house.
Then, DH and I attended the adult session of stake conference. It was wonderful.
Elder L. Tom Perry and Elder Munday were there. They gave some great counsel, and the talks were amazing. It was a very uplifting meeting and it encouraged me to set some new goals. I look forward to doing this, and am so grateful the Lord has blessed us with such amazing leaders to guide and direct us and help us return to our Heavenly Father.
What a great day! So much was accomplished, and I learned so much!

No comments: