March 7, 2011

I Have A Teenager


Well, today my T turned 13! I cannot believe we have a teenager. How on earth did that happen? T has been wanting to go to basketball camp for almost two years. It just hasn't worked out until this year, and we thought it would be the perfect surprise for his birthday. We were right. He loved it!! He is so excited to go, and he gets to go with his cousin, which will make it even better. We went to Chili's for his birthday dinner, and Grandma and Papa met us there. I think he had a pretty good day.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

T really is a good kid, however right now he is testing his boundaries with us. Trying to push buttons to see what he can get away with. In short, he's being such a stinker. Him and S have been fighting a lot lately, which is tiring. He always thinks he's right,and will argue his point time and time again. I hope it's a phase that will pass soon, but when it does I'm sure there will be a new one for us to face. Oh, the joys of being a parent of a teenager. I just hope and pray that we can be good parents, that we can influence him for the good, that he will stand up for what he knows is right, that he will make good choices, and . . and. . .and...


1 comment:

Chelsey said...

I can't believe he's 13! Why do they have to grow up so fast?! Good luck with that little man!