February 27, 2011

Emily and Jose's Wedding

Em and Jose

T and Reggie, such cute boys!

Once the music came on, Tal would not stop dancing. She was darling.
I love this picture of her and Yoho. Look how happy she is.

Papa gave a little speech and words of advice the to bride and groom.

Dancing the night away!

Cake cutting and a toast!

Tal looked adorable. She is such a cute little thing, I sure love her!

J was on Reggie duty while we were finishing getting everything ready.

The room looked beautiful. I loved the center pieces.

Cake table

Candy table. They had little cellophane bags, that the guests could fill and take home.
I thought that was such a cute idea.

I'm glad we were able to go to the wedding and be with Em and Jose on their special day!

Sidenote:
As we were cleaning up after the reception, S came running in to the room holding his mouth which was bleeding and crying. When he got to me I saw that his tooth had been knocked loose. It was pointing up towards his lip instead of down where it should be. We rushed into the bathroom where I twisted his tooth and then pulled it out. It was very bloody, so we got him all cleaned up. Apparently him and T had been wrestling and T accidentally kicked him in the mouth. I felt so bad because when S first came in he was crying saying that T kicked him in the face and knocked his tooth loose. So, in the heat of it all, I lost my temper and told DH to get T and help me take care of things. Poor T got busted, and then we found out that it was an accident. I hate when things go like that. I need to work on finding out the whole story before punishing anyone. DH and I felt so bad and apologized to T. He was a pretty sad little boy, but felt better after we had talked to him. Luckily it was just a baby tooth and not a permanent one. I know I learned a lesson that night about being more patient and I hope the boys learned one too. Sometimes it is hard to be a parent, I just hope I'm doing an okay job.

No comments: