November 15, 2010

Not Because I'm Not Thankful

It's been a whole week since I've posted. It's not because I have nothing to be thankful for, but it's because I've been so sick. Last Sunday I started getting sick. By that night I had a bad fever, chills, and soar throat. Pretty sure I had strep. Then, Thursday I started losing my voice. What a mess I was. But, I'm finally almost back to "normal", if there is a normal. So, today I'm thankful for:

~medicine
~a brother who can call in meds for me
~a warm bed
~friends who brought me fudge and other yummy treats
~a friendly phone call
~kids who let their mom recover
~dad who helps me clean the studio
~prayers
~fall decorations
~warm soup
~homemade bread

3 comments:

Saedi said...

Glad you're feeling better, poor girl. Or, at least I would be, if you weren't so lame. heehee.

Razzle Dazzle Berry said...

get better! Oh the only thing I don't like about cooler wintery weather.....SICKNESS......that comes with it.

Have a good night sleep :)

Fisher Family said...

I've had that same thing this past week. Lame.