November 20, 2010

Annual Witches Weekend

I know, I know I'm a little late on my October posts. But, how can I not post all the fun times we had?! We started off our annual witches weekend by waking my MIL up with silly string. We celebrated her 60th birthday along with all of our "witchy" activities. We had something fun for her every 60 minutes throughout the day. It was a lot of fun surprising her with flowers, balloons, gifts, and memories. Happy Birthday!

We had a big group of witches! Grandma Ball, my MIL Pam, Aunt Nancy, SIL'S Ari, Brenda, Kristy, and Amanda; cousins Stephanie, Michelle, Roxanna, and Becca; and myself!

We always wear fun socks or tights when we dress up!!

I made "witches wands" as my treat. Some of the other treats were snickers fudge in cute witch cups, a giant witch hat rice krispy treat, candy, halloween trail mix (it had a really cute name but I can't remember what it was). We never have a lack of yummy treats when we get together!

Some of the vinyl crafting I did!

We take turns providing meals. This one was super cute. They decorated the table, had fun menus, cute labels on the water bottles. It was such a cute idea!


Waiting for lunch.

We spent all day crafting away. We made rings, necklaces, wooden pumpkins, mason jar halloween lanterns (like the ones I made a little bit ago), and did vinyl lettering crafts. So much fun!!! I wish I had gotten a picture of all the cute, fun stuff we did.

1 comment:

Razzle Dazzle Berry said...

It was a grand time!! Thanks again for the fun Green Button.... I hope you are enjoying your new jewelry!

Have a very Happy THanksgiving!!